RELEASE DATE: May 16, 2017
In Return of the Dragon, Tang Lung (Bruce Lee) flies to Rome to help a friend of the family, Chen Ching-hua (Nora Miao). She is being threatened by local gangsters to sell her restaurant and they will stop at nothing to get the property. In one of the film’s most famous sequences, Bruce takes on American martial arts expert Colt (Chuck Norris) in the ancient city’s majestic Coliseum.
Return of the Dragon is noted for being the only film written, directed by and starring Bruce Lee. It was also the first project under Lee’s new film company, Concord Productions.
Special Features (additional details via Brandon Bentley):
- NEW! 4K RESTORATION
- NEW! Japanese Opening and Closing Credits in HD, taken from a recently discovered Japanese film master. It also shows the final shot of Lee walking in the distance with no credits.
- NEW! Alternate Final Fight Music Cue: A clip from the final fight, but set to a previously unused music cue by Joseph Koo.
- NEW! Trailer Gallery: Features the US trailer, two US TV spots in HD, 3 UK trailers/spots, uncut HK trailer (most releases cut the Mandarin dialogue between Lee and Miao midway in the trailer) in HD, 1975 Japanese theatrical trailer in HD, and the 1997 “revival” Japanese trailer (double billed with The Big Boss) in HD.
- Audio Commentary with Asian Film expert Mike Leeder
- Alternate Title Sequence
- Interviews with Sammo Hung, Simon Yam and Wong Jing
- Kung Fu? Jon Benn Remembers Return of the Dragon
- TV Spot
- Still Gallery
Pre-order Return of the Dragon from Amazon.com today!